Request by Mail
- Requests for certified copies must be submitted in writing.
- You should include:
- Your entity’s name.
- The Florida document or registration number.
- The document type (e.g., Articles of Incorporations, Amendment, Dissolution).
- The date the document was filed with the Division of Corporations.
- Payment in the form of a check or money order.
- Make all checks payable to the Florida Department of State.
- Must be payable in U.S. currency drawn from a U.S. bank.
How do I find my document number?
Refer to your notice or search our records by name.
Where do I send my request?
Mail your request and payment to the Certification Section at the Division of Corporations.