Services for State Employees
If you work for the state, we work for you.
Our resources and services are tailored to meet the needs of Florida's state agency employees.
- Sign Up Online for a Library Card
- Sign in With Your Library Card to:
- Place a hold on library materials
- Save customized lists
- Renew checked out materials
More than 100 online research databases, including newspapers and professional journals on education, science, health, business and many other subjects.
- Table of Contents Service
- Keep up to date with newly published information
- Journal articles delivered to your desktop
These videos explain our services and collections.
Our branch library in the State Capitol provides services for the Florida Legislature, legislative staff, state employees and the public.
State Library Webinars
Finding Grants Through the State Library
The State Library of Florida is here to provide you with a variety of resources and services that help you perform your state agency job better. This webinar session will show you how to find grant funding for your agency, for partners and for customers.
Topics will include:
- Learning about the State Library’s grant resources.
- Demonstrating the grants database Foundation Directory Online.
- Demonstrating other grant resources.
- And more.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern
State Library Newsletters
Library Update is a quarterly newsletter for state employees.
The Compass is a newsletter for state publications.
State Publications Depository Program
- Read about the Florida State Publications Depository Program.
- Help us collect state agency publications - upload your documents and publications.
State Agency Information Guides
- Curated lists of books, articles, reports, online resources and government publications
- Explore by subject.