News & Events
Mind Your Sunbizness!
December is National Identity Theft Prevention and Awareness Month.
The Division of Corporations' “Mind Your Sunbizness!” initiative provides information and resources to help Florida business owners take steps to prevent business identity theft. Florida business entities can follow a few simple steps to protect their business filing information with the Division of Corporations.
November is National Native American Heritage Month
The Florida Department of State joins in paying tribute to the rich ancestry and traditions of Native Americans in Florida. Click the links below to find out how you can get involved!
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
December 1-17 - Knott House Museum - An Old-fashioned Christmas
December 8 - The Grove Museum - Winter Open House
December 15-16 - Mission San Luis - Winter Solstice; Southeastern Native American Festival
In the News
The Florida Department of State and the Florida Historic Golf Trail appreciates the support of late golfing legend, Arnold Palmer.
- 12/13/2018 - Secretary of State Ken Detzner Announces Launch of Florida Rocks! on Florida Music Tours
- 12/11/2018 - Mission San Luis Hosts Two-Day Southeastern Native American Festival This Weekend
- 12/7/2018 - Highland Florida Golf Club Featured as Florida Historic Golf Trail Course of the Month
- 12/7/2018 - Secretary Detzner Designates Downtown LaBelle as Florida Main Street Program of the Month
- 11/21/2018 - Secretary Detzner Announces the Designation of Two Miami Landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places