News & Events
File Early, Florida!
Annual Report filing season for business entities in Florida is January 1 to May 1 every year.
Mark your calendar and be sure to file your annual report on or before May 1 to avoid late fees.
Florida Music Tours
Florida Music Tours is an educational, travel and media website that spotlights Florida’s important role in American musical history and promotes the state as a top destination for music enthusiasts. The website makes it easy to listen to Florida’s traditional music (rock, blues, folk, etc.), learn about influential performers and visit music festivals, venues and historical sites throughout Florida. Buckle up, roll your windows down and enjoy the journey!
Find Us on Social Media
Many of the Florida Department of State's divisions and programs maintain a presence on today's most popular social networking sites. This list will make it easy for you to find and follow your favorite groups.
June 19 - The Grove Museum - Handmade History
June 27-July 25 - Museum of Florida History - Summer Reading Program
June 29 - Mission San Luis - Plein-Air Watercolor Painting Workshop
July 6 - The Grove Museum - Backyard Discovery
July 8-12 - Knott House Museum - Summer Poetry Workshops
July 10 - The Grove Museum - Storytime at The Grove Museum
- 6/13/2019 - Secretary Lee Announces the Designation of Two Historic Districts on the National Register of Historic Places
- 6/12/2019 - Secretary Lee Announces the Designation of Cycadia Cemetery on the National Register of Historic Places
- 6/11/2019 - Secretary Lee Announces the Designation of Two Historic Florida Black Public Schools on the National Register of Historic Places
- 6/4/2019 - Florida History Day Winners Set to Compete in National History Day Contest
- 6/3/2019 - Secretary Lee Designates Leesburg Partnership as Florida Main Street Program of the Month