E-File Foreign Entity Withdrawal
To withdraw foreign profit corporations, non-profit corporations and limited liability companies:
- Review the information for filing the Withdrawal of a Foreign Entity.
- Gather all information required to complete the form.
- Have a valid form of payment.
Answers are listed below to common questions about e-filing a withdrawal of a foreign entity.
What are my payment options to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard logo).
- Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account.
How much does it cost to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Foreign Profit or Non-Profit Corporation: $35.00
- Foreign LLC: $25.00
I don’t remember my document number. Where do I find it?
I don’t want to file online. Can I print and mail my application and payment?
- Yes, you can print an Application by Foreign Corporation for Withdrawal (PDF) or a Notice of Withdrawal of Certificate of Authority for LLCs (PDF) and mail it with a check or money order.
- All payments by credit card must use the online withdrawal application.