Midsized Public Library Assembly
For a third year, we are bringing together public libraries of similar sizes after the Directors Meeting ends.
Wednesday afternoon, October 24, and Thursday morning, October 25
This year’s Assembly is for directors of midsized public libraries (or their designees) who are heads of library systems that serve populations between 25,000 and 350,000.
Service area population is based on public library data tables.
The midsized public libraries invited are:
- Altamonte Springs City Library
- Boca Raton Public Library
- Boynton Beach City Library
- Charlotte County Library System
- Citrus County Library System
- Clay County Public Library System
- Columbia County Public Library
- Delray Beach Public Library
- Ethel M. Gordon Oakland Park Library
- Flagler County Public Library
- Fort Myers Beach Public Library
- Gadsden County Public Library System
- Heartland Library Cooperative
- Helen B. Hoffman Plantation Library
- Hendry County Library Cooperative
- Hernando County Public Library System
- Hialeah Public Libraries
- Indian River County Library
- Lake County Library System
- Lake Worth Public Library
- Leon County Public Library System
- Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach
- Marion County Public Library System
- Martin County Library System
- Monroe County Public Library System
- Nassau County Public Library System
- New River Public Library Cooperative
- North Miami Beach Public Library
- North Miami Public Library
- Northwest Regional Library System
- Okaloosa County Public Library Cooperative
- Osceola County Library System
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System
- Parkland Library
- Riviera Beach Public Library
- Santa Rosa County Library System
- St. Johns County Public Library System
- St. Lucie County Library System
- Sumter County Library System
- Suwannee River Regional Library System
- Three Rivers Regional Library System
- Walton County Public Library System
- West Florida Public Library System
- Wilderness Coast Public Libraries
- Winter Park Public Library
The Assembly will give directors the chance to share and discuss issues and topics important for Florida’s midsized population areas.
We will cover the cost of an additional hotel room on Wednesday, October 24, for Assembly attendees.
Make your reservations for this additional night when you register for the 2018 Public Library Directors Meeting.
We will send you a hotel registration link about two months before the meeting. Use this link to ensure you or your library is not charged for your hotel room.
There is no registration fee for the Assembly.
To confirm your invitation, for more information, or to submit discussion topics, contact Sandy Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.245.6624.