New at the Library and Archives
October is Archives Month
We're celebrating National Archives month with activities throughout the summer, culminating in October.
New Archives Collections
- Board originally established in 1889.
- Responsible for licensure, monitoring and education of pharmacy professionals.
- Agendas, notes, meeting materials and minutes of meetings, conferences, workshops, probable cause panels.
Health and Wellness Resource Center
- Consumer-oriented health information and news
- More than 2800 medical and health journals
- Streaming video library
- Browse or search diseases and conditions or drugs and medications
- State employees can access this database and more via the Services for State Employees page
- Also available via the Florida Electronic Library