Libertine Contemporary Fine Art Gallery's "Sugar Show"
Juried Show or Competition
|Deadline||June 24, 2018|
|Location||St. Petersburg , FL|
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Jurors are interested in seeing each artist’s perspective on the theme and how they
develop these interpretations of the word.
- Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee of $25.00 made through CashApp to $LibertineFineArt or call 727-324-6730 to pay via phone between the hours of 11- 5PM Monday-Friday. All applicants must pay entry fee to have artwork reviewed.
- Work accepted must be available for sale and will be subject to a standard 50% gallery sale commission in the event that it is sold.
SUBMISSION & ENTRY FEE DEADLINE: Sunday June, 24th
DROFF OFF DATE: Tuesday July 10th between the hours of 11:00-4:00 PM
NOTIFICATION: Artists will be notified of acceptance or decline no later than Thursday June 28th. Notifications will be made via e-mail.
OPENING EXHIBITION PARTY: Saturday July, 14th 5:00-9:00 PM at Libertine Contemporary Fine Art Gallery 200 Central Avenue Suite 111, St. Petersburg Florida, 33701 (Entrance on 1st avenue
south & 2nd street south.
How to Participate
- Submit entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Title Subject: CALL TO ART SUBMISSION
- Each entrant is allotted up to 5 image submissions.
- All images must be in .jpg format and titled. LASTNAME_TITLE
- Work must be ready to be hung with proper hanging hardware.
- All 2D mediums accepted
- Size: All work must be 36”x36” or under.
Submit artwork and submission fee via cashapp or phone. Please visit our website for further information about submissions.
Gallery Phone #: 727-324-6730
This opportunity has been submitted by Libertine Contemporary. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Division of Cultural Affairs or the Department of State. Contact Libertine Contemporary with questions or for more information.